EVER FIND YOURSELF ASKING "WHAT THE F*** DO I EAT"?
In case you haven't noticed, nutrition is confusing! Everywhere you look there is a new 'guru' telling YOU what you should eat!
One day it's 'paleo', then it's vegan, the next week it's low carb, then it's high carb. They used to tell us to avoid fat, now it's sugar we need to ban.
How have we taken something so inherently natural and turned it into something so incredibly confusing?
Introducing the solution you’ve been waiting for:
21 Days of Gentle Nutrition
Let's get back to basics and back to feeling great again!
This completely online program is a flawless fit for you if you want to:
Learn the basics of nutrition without rules or restriction.
End nutrition confusion and start to make some changes to your health that work.
Increase your energy and strengthen your immune system without giving up the foods you love.
Learn how to set effective goals so that things happen for good this time.
Find out how to determine which way of eating is best for your unique body.
Make peace with your eating so that you no longer have to feel guilt or shame for the foods you eat.
This gentle step-by-step approach to nutrition is designed to teach you the basics
so that you can call BS on those diet plans you see online.
Gentle nutrition is about creating a lifestyle that includes balance, variety and moderation.
It’s time to leave the confusion, diet books, and deprivation behind! This program will guide you through everything you need to know to feel great, without confusion and stick to it.
And by lifestyle, no I don't just mean another diet!
● 21 days of handouts, support and videos on topics from meal planning to nutrition basics geared to help you clear the confusion and nourish your body.
● Recipe Guide: packed with heaps of scrumptious recipes that will boost your energy, decrease inflammation and keep you feeling satisfied
● Meal planning templates and shopping lists.
● A downloadable food diary to ensure you're getting all the goods: this amazing tool will also help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally and emotionally throughout the program.
● Full support from your teacher through direct message whenever you need it.
What's included in the program?
Your investment in yourself is only $97.00
You were great to work with, so easy to talk to and understand me. But most of all what you taught me makes sense and is something I can live by day to day
I have loved being part of Michelle's programs, I have leant so much about how our bodies work and how to nourish them
All of the sharing made for an awesome journey that has really only just begun for me but with the success I have had, a journey that I'm happy to be on.
You've been there, done that - what makes this course different?
This program isn’t a fad or a diet; this is a healthy way of life that clears the confusion and gives you the tools you need to 'add in' the foods that nourish your uniqe body. We'll learn about the benefits of eating fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts and protein sources such as eggs, protein and lots of wonderful fats. We'll learn about the connection between the gut and our health as well as my favourite probiotics and prebiotic sources.
This program is about balance, it's about moderation and it's about tasty freaking food! It's not a diet, it's simple education to leave you feeling empowered and in charge of your eating.
Here are some of what you can expect:
● Less confusion, more empowerment
● Goal setting and mindset shifts to help things stick
● Heaps of new ideas and recipes to get you feeling great.
● Increased energy, boost your immune system!
● New healthy habits that you can carry through for a lifetime.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Are you ready to rock?
$97.00 Self Study
It's time to put yourself first and start feeling like you deserve...
A bit about me...
Having been off and on diets for most of my life there came a time when I was looking for more than a quick fix or a diet book. I wanted to make lifelong changes not just for myself but for my clients. This happened for me when I studied under Dr. Michelle May and Body Positive Australia. I was always interested in health, but when I became certified in the Non-Diet approach to health I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
I created this Program for 5 BIG reasons:
1. I want to provide YOU (yeah, you!) with the right tools for a healthy lifestyle, so you can improve your immune system, gain more energy and create healthy habits in a safe and nourishing way.
2. The world needs to know that diet plans, detox programs, fancy pills or powders aren’t required for optimal health and that health doesn't need to be confusing or difficult!
3. You can use this program over and over, especially until you acclimate to this lifestyle.
4. You deserve to feel amazing. Yes you do.
5. I want you to reclaim the basics, to confirm what you already know that you can feel empowered and in charge of your eating and your again!
Listen to my Gentle Nutrition Message on TEDx
More about your teacher:
Michelle Yandle is a certified Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute.
She is an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur, intuitive eating coach and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™.
Michelle received her bachelor degree at Dalhousie University, Halifax while later achieving a graduate degree in education at the University of Maine at Fort Kent. She has then furthered her education with a graduate certificate through the school of Holistic Performance Nutrition and certificates in health and nutrition coaching from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and Cadence health in New Zealand.
Her health advice has featured in such magazines as Healthy Food Guide NZ and Nadia Magazine. She has been a guest blogger at Awesome Inc, Ecostore, Elephant Journal, NZ Woman and more. As well as being a guest on The Hitz Radio and The AM Show as well having performed at TEDx. She has been a regular feature in local and national newspapers and is an author and National Ambassador for both Bin Inn Retail Group and Nuzest New Zealand.